So let’s review a number of happenings in the network marketing community…
1) Uri International became Nuriche 4 years ago. Nuriche had some momentum until their own Executive staff, Greed and a certain Colombian top leader in the company destroyed the Nuriche business model and the hopes and dreams of its distributors.
2) Nuriche was months from failing so they kind of sold the company, it’s distributor base and the products, Live and Revive to a company called Joy Life International, also located in the MLM Mafia belt in Utah. Supposedly it was “to take the company to the next level of success”. But this was just an exit strategy for the executive team. (More in a moment)
3) As the Nuriche IBO’s could sense a sinking ship they followed a few leaders and joined other nutritional marketing companies like dog packs after a bone. Problem was, because the Instafresh process was so enzymaticly pure they were representing counterfeit nutritional product lines that I call “Me Too” products and they knew it.
4) Many of the leaders joined Zeek Rewards and made a ton of money short term but the company was shut down yesterday forever by the Feds and now they are despondent and scrambling for the next big thing which could be another bids company based in Europe. In my opinion if you have to hide assets overseas it might just be illegal in the USA. But hey, there are two trains of thought on why you should join a network marketing business model.
Become a “juice junkie MLM whore” moving with the pack to the next big thing,
Find a product or service you can you to improve the quality of your life and build wealth telling others about it.
5) Some people have gone with Solavei which is a hell of a deal to reduce what you are paying for your cell and smartphone data service providing you have a droid. This service does not work with the I-Phone. Solavei could have legs to a point. If you have a Droid it is worth checking out.
6) Back to the Nuriche merger. Joy Life International has great leadership and the money to back their business model. Problem is that the Nuriche team in Cedar city continued to process Live and Revive autoships so there was no need for the Nuriche IBO’s to engage with Joy Life. I am not going to go into all of the details that can be found here, but now there is a second issue…
7) Nuriche was to have launched an affiliate based business model called Eviva Health which would have allowed Nuriche IBO’s to continue receiving commissions on Nuriche natural products like LiveTrim, Sweet Careet and products other then Live and Revive, which was sold to Joy Life. But they did not launch the new business. Instead they continued to take thousands of dollars in orders every week without having to pay commissions. And now I am hearing from Nuriche customers and IBO’s that credit cards were processed with no product being shipped out. Is this the potential end of Nuriche? I can;t call this one just yet though I know we are going to start hearing about allegations within the former executive team.
If you were a former Nuriche Customer or IBO and you want to continue receiving the Live and Revive product then activate in, or join Juuva
If you were purchasing any of the other products in the Nuriche Naturals line or former Uri International product lines, you will be happy to know Uri Lebaron, the original formulator has created a retail company called Rezealiant Living, selling “like” products at lower prices, most of which are coming out of the same Instafresh facility in Utah.
Zeeklers, the party is over but there are other bid products out there if that is your game.
Stay tuned as my next blog post will be the review of many fine products and services we use in our household and one company that I feel is going to go all the way within this business model.